Screw Pin Type Shackle-SHBC
- Screw Pin Type Shackle-SHBC is used in multiple sling-leg rigging applications.
- The body is the anchor shape (bow) - Standard 6:1
- Anchor Shackles feature a larger rounded bow than chain shackles and allow for angular loads to be applied, subject to the reduction in the working load limit (WLL) that corresponds to the angle deviation.
- Anchor shackles are frequently used in industrial, agricultural and marine applications.
- They are available with ears that accommodate screw pins, safety bolt pins or round pins, which save time when connecting chain, wire rope, or other rigging components.