Wire Rope Clip-Korea / Wire Rope Clip Drop Forged Steel ( Type F )
- Spencially,designed with tapered wings at the base in other to assure a very tight and firm grip to wire ropes.
- Wire Rope Clip-Korea used to connect two cable ends together or make a wire rope eye and are available in drop forged or malleable steel.
- They are comprised of a saddle, U-bolt and two hex nuts. Wire rope clamps are an alternative to swage sleeves and an economical way to make cable assemblies in the field.
- Drop forged U-bolt clamps and drop forged fist grip type clips should be used for critical applications or any type of overhead lifting and suspension.
- DO NOT use a malleable wire rope clip for these applications.
- Typical wire rope assemblies require at least two or three wire rope clamps, but more may be required depending on the diameter of the cable.