Fire Hose Nozzle -Type Nakajima
- Fire Hose Nozzle-Type Nakajima in fire fighting, a device for generating and directing a stream of water, foam, powder, or other fire-extinguishing substance.
- The simplest type of nozzle is a tube with a terminal attachment that adjusts the stream.
- Fire Hose nozzle can generate narrow or dispersed streams, and they make it possible to stop the flow without shutting off the supply.
- Hand-held nozzles are used on fire engines, motor-operated pumps, and hose stations inside buildings. Fire-hose nozzles are attached to hose lines by means of quick-attachment heads.
- Wide variety of nozzle connecting types with hose couplings are available according to several standards.Some common types are as show below.