Turnbuckle Jaw & Jaw-Daichang
- Turnbuckle Jaw & Jaw-Daichang are a three piece assembly that consists of two jaw end fittings and a turnbuckle body.
- The turnbuckle body is left hand threaded on one end and right hand threaded at the opposite end.
- Slack is removed from the rigging assembly and tension is adjusted by turning only the turnbuckle body, drawing both end fittings into the body simultaneously.
- The end fittings are threaded opposite, also. Jaw end fittings allow for quick attachment to mating hardware that cannot open such as, wire rope eyes, chains or eye bolts.
- Turnbuckles are not intended for lifting as they are designed to take up slack and apply tension for support or suspension, or to adjust the length of rope, cable, or tie rods.